Be it keynote addresses, interviews, or strategy workshops: I can comfortably speak on topics related to energy and climate policy with a focus on how to apply lessons from Germany’s transition to other countries. In addition, I can address issues of populism, political parties, government and coalition research.
As a speaker, I am passionate about my topics and try to walk the talk. I offset my travel emissions; I value gender diversity and stopped taking part in #AllMalePanels. Thank you for considering me for your event. Please find below speaking examples. Looking forward hearing from you!
Selected speaking examples (English)
- Locknote at Energy Ireland in Dublin (2017)
- Speaking tour USA (2016) and Canada (2017)
- Panelist at Global Greens Congress in Liverpool (2017)
- Keynote at NESC conference in Dublin (2014)
- Speaker at COP 18 in Durban 2012
- TV interview on MSNBC (2012)
Selected speaking examples (German)
- Panelist Schauspiel Stuttgart (2018)
- TV report on ZDF (2018)
- Keynote Jahrestagung Schweizer Energiestiftung (2017)
- Panelist Deutsche Vereinigung für Politische Wissenschaft (2017)
- Keynote Green City München (2016)
- Interviews im Deutschlandfunk (2008, 2010, 2012, 2017)